Chapter 1 General Provision
Article 1 Purpose
This agreement stipulates the rights and responsibilities of the company and its customers regarding the terms and conditions of use of TAUR. and Taur Trading Ltd. related services (hereinafter referred to as “services”) provided by Taur Trading Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “company”).
Article 2 (Specification, Explanation and Revision of Terms)
1. The terms of this Agreement shall be posted on the website for mobile app and pc provided by the company or otherwise notified to the user and shall be effective upon acceptance of these Terms by the user as a customer.
2. The Company may amend these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws such as the “Regulation of Standardized Contract Act”. The law regarding the promotion of information and communication network usage and protection of information. If the Company amends the Terms and Conditions, it shall notify the date of application and the reason for the revision and shall be announced along with the current terms on the initial screen of the Company site, or on the popup screen or notice field from 7 days prior to the effective date to the day before the effective date.
3. The company shall notify the customers of the amendment terms in accordance with the preceding paragraph and at the same time clearly notify or inform that it shall be deemed to have made an intention not to do so within seven days Nevertheless, if the customer has not expressly expressed his intention to refuse, the customer shall be deemed to have accepted the amended terms.
4. If a customer expressly expresses that he or she does not agree to the application of the revised Terms, the Company shall not apply the revised Terms and Conditions, in which case the customer may terminate the User’s Agreement. If there are special circumstances that do not use original terms, the company may terminate the contract.
Article 3 (Outside Terms and Conditions)
The matters not specified in these Terms and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the general practice of the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce etc, the Act on the Regulation of the Terms, the Consumer Protection Directive established by the Fair Trade Commission However, regarding the transactions made between the customers through the services provided by the Company, relevant laws such as the Law on Visit Sales, etc., the Electronic Commerce Basic Act, and the Consumer Protection Act are applied first, and the customer can assert the counterpart.
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
The definitions of the terms used in these terms are as follows
1. Customer: A person who has approved the terms and signed a membership agreement with the company by signing up for membership
2. ID: This is a combination of letters and numbers approved by the company for customer identification and service use.
3. Taur Trading Ltd.’s website provided by the company to enable customers to use the services of the company
4. Password: This is a combination of letters and numbers approved by the company for customer identification and protection of customer information
5. Merchant: A customer who wants to sell a cryptocurrency and has registered or applied for the cryptocurrency on the form that the company provides online.
6. Buyer: A customer who wants to purchase a cryptocurrency and registers the cryptocurrency in accordance with the form offered online by the company.
7. Autonomous transaction: In the process of delivering virtual money, it refers to the transactions that the seller and buyer jointly deal with without the company’s participation. But company’s participation may take place to specific cryptocurrency that the can be traded in a certain way the company set.
Chapter 2 Application for service use and acceptance (subscription and withdrawal)
Article 5 (Establishment of Use Contract)
1. The User shall apply for membership by filling in the customer’s information according to the Company’s designated sign-up form and expressing his intention to agree to the Terms.
2. Membership is the time when the consent of the company reaches the customer.
3. The contract of use is signed by the customer ID When the contract of use is established, the applicant is registered as a customer.
3. A customer who is not a real name or has been misrepresented by stealing private information such as a person’s name, phone number, etc. is not legally protected and all liability for civil and criminal liability shall be borne by the registered customer.
5. If you are under 19 years of age or someone who is limited in capability, you are restricted from using service related to cryptocurrency trading provided by the company.
6. In case of the application under Paragraph 1, the company may request the verification of the real name through the specialized agency and the verification of the individual according to the type of the user according to the relevant laws and regulations when necessary And the Company shall not be liable for the disadvantage caused by the failure to confirm the identity of the user by refusing to make such a request.
Article 6 (Application for Use)
1. Application for application is made online by recording the required information in the company’s prescribed application form
2. When proceeding corporation registration, you need additional documents that the company requests on top of documents required for general registration.
3. All customer information on the sign-up form is considered to be actual data and users who have not entered their real name or actual information will not be legally protected and may be restricted from using the service.
4. The Company may suspend the use of the Service or terminate the Permanent Suspension and Use Agreement if the factual information or false information is entered or later revealed to be such information Any damages incurred by the Company or any third party are the sole responsibility of the customer
5. The Company may provide customers with a variety of useful information about the Company's related services via e-mail, correspondence, telephone, etc.
Article 7 (Consent to Use of customer Information and Approval of Application for Use)
1. The Company shall use the customer’s personal information for the purpose of fulfilling the contract of use and providing the service under this contract.
2. Membership information may be provided to companies’ affiliate stored with the Company in order to make it easier for customers to use services that are affiliate stored with the Company and the Company We must notify the contents of membership information in advance and obtain the customer’s consent.
3. The Company will not transmit the advertisement information of the affiliate stored service against the express wish of the customer to refuse the reception.
4. Customers can view and modify personal information at any time by modifying their membership information.
5. Customer’s registration of membership information on the application form and application for use of the company in accordance with the terms and conditions shall be deemed to be the consent of the company to collect, use and provide the customer information described in the application form in accordance with this agreement.
Article 8 (Acceptance of application for use)
1. The Company may accept membership registration if the customer has made an application for using the Company by filling in all the matters required by the Company’s prescribed application form However, in cases 2 and 3, the Company may suspend acceptance or refuse consent.
2. The Company may reserve the acceptance of the application for use under the following subparagraphs
A) If there is no room in the facility.
B) In case of technical difficulties.
C) In case of difficulty in accepting the use of the other company for convenience.
3. The Company may not accept the application for the use of each of the following subparagraphs.
A) If the name is not a real name.
B) You have applied using name of another person.
C) In case of applying for false statement of the contents of the application for use.
D) If the act of using the service that is effective in the user’s residence becomes against the law or has any possibility to be against the law according to laws being complied with countries excluding Hong Kong.
E) If confirmed that any under aged or user that has limited capability was registered without agreement of legal representative.
F) If found out that a user had broken law associated with Hong Kong government while using the service.
G) If found out that there has been money deposited or withdrawn for purpose of fraud associated with telecommunication, financial service etc.
H) If applied for purpose of threatening peace and order or harming traditional custom.
I) when there was a shortage of application requirements set by the company.
J) If in case of the company being not able to generate new account due to Hong Kong government’s new policy, amendment or abolishment on affiliate organization.
Article 9 (Termination and Cancel of Use Contract)
1. When a customer wishes to terminate the contract, the customer himself / herself must apply for termination to the company through service menu or customer service. The company is not responsible any damage incurred during the process of user terminating his/her contract and service on the company.
2. The Company may terminate the use of the service or limit the use of the service or terminate the use contract when the customer has performed any of the following subparagraphs if there is any violation such as the following.
A) In case, you have stolen someone’s service ID and password.
B) In case of intentional interference with the operation of the Service.
C) If the customer name is not a real name.
D) In case of intentional dissemination of content that is detrimental to public order and morals.
E) When a customer plans or implements the use of the Service for the purpose of impeding national interest or social public interest.
F) In the event of impairing or disadvantageous behaviour of others.
G) When transmitting large amounts of information or transmitting advertising information for the purpose of interfering with the stable operation of the service.
H) When a computer virus program that causes malfunction of information or communication facilities or destruction of information is distributed
I) Illegal use of personal information, user ID and password of others.
J) When the information obtained from the company’s service information is copied or circulated or used commercially without prior consent of the company
K) The same user double-registered with another ID
L) Infringes the intellectual property rights of the Company, other customers or third parties
M) When there is a request for correction by an external organization such as the Broadcasting Communication Deliberation Committee, or if it is interpreted by the Election Commission in relation to the illegal campaign
O) If you are notified about a long-term dormant subscriber, you have not made a statement about the use of the service within the notice period.
P) When a customer tries to sell or register a nonconforming commodity for sale or commits a commodity trading that is in violation of public order and morality.
Q) In the case of refusing to purchase a customer’s product without intending to purchase it, or when the customer has registered the goods without intention of actually selling the goods
R) When collecting, storing and disclosing personal information about users without their consent
S) Direct Derivatives Derive from Information Obtained Through Company’s Service Information
J) When the information obtained from the company’s service information is copied or circulated or used commercially without prior consent of the company.
U) If the operator or administrator finds it inappropriate to use
V) An act of judging objectively that it is connected with a crime
W) Acts contrary to relevant laws
3. Suspension or Restriction of Service
A) If the Company wishes to restrict the use, the Company shall notify the customer or agent of the reason by specifying the reason, date and time, and writing or using the telephone or homepage message function However, if the Company recognizes that it is necessary to suspend the use of the service urgently, it may restrict the use of the service without the process of the preceding paragraph
B) If a customer who has been notified of suspension of use of the service or his / her agent has objection to suspension, he / she may appeal
4. Termination of use contract
A If the same activity is repeated two or more times after the Company stops using or restricting use of the service, or if the reason is not corrected within 30 days, or if there is a violation of 1 ② (A), the Company may terminate the use contract
B If the company terminates the use contract, the membership registration is cancelled And the Company will notify customers in this case and give them an opportunity to call before the expiration date
C Even though the user contract is cancelled, the user can still apply for signing the user contract. But when it comes to re-joining the contract, there may be some limits in regard to time, discussion of terms etc.
Article 10 (Change of Customer Information)
1. Customers may view and modify their personal information at any time through the Personal Information Modification screen, but the name, date of birth, gender, and ID required for service providing and management may not be possible to modify
2. Customers must notify the Company of any changes made to the membership at the time of the membership application by online modification or by e-mail or other means.
3. The Company shall not be held responsible for any disadvantage caused by not informing the Company of the changes in Paragraph 2
Chapter 3 membership Obligations
Article 11 (customer’s Responsibility for customer ID and Password Management)
1. When connected user logs into the company’s web/mobile page and application putting in information of the user’s account, password and matching log-in information that other member provides to the company, all transaction is considered as a true action done by the user
2. Customers are responsible for all management of the ID and password and customers are responsible for any consequences arising from the negligence, misuse, or misuse of the ID and password given to the customer.
3. Clients should avoid using easy-to-copy ID or password, regularly change password for security and maintain the safety of account and its data and should restrict third party’s non-approved access to your account
4. If a customer finds out that his or her ID has been misused, he must notify the company and follow the company’s instructions
5. In the case of Paragraph 3, the Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage caused by failure of the customer to notify the Company or not to follow the Company’s guidance even if it is notified.
Article 12 (Provision of Information)
The Company may provide the following service information, which is deemed necessary by the customer during the use of the service, to the customer by e-mail or letter mail If the customer does not want it, you can opt out
1. Crypto-currency Transaction Services
2. Services such as events and occasions
3. Services to be determined by the Company from time to time and provided to customers
Article 13 (Recognition of risk in crypto-currency trade)
There is no original publishing organization or agent for inside and outside of Hong Kong nor 3rd party to guarantee or provide the value of crypto-currency itself. Hence the value of cryptocurrency may be hugely variable in countries including Hong Kong in regard to changes in countries’ policy, authentic interpretation, economic environment etc. The interpretation of law in trading cryptocurrency is different in countries hence it contains a different risk compared to fiat currency and users should be aware of it.
Chapter 4 General Service Use Policy
Article 14 (Type of Service)
1. The services offered by the company include cryptocurrency trading (sales related, purchasing related, transaction API providing, market information search related service) etc.
2. The types of services provided by the Company may be changed from time to time by the Company, and the copyright and intellectual property rights of the services provided shall belong to the Company
3. The Company grants to the customers only the right to use the Account, ID, Service, etc in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set by the Company in connection with the Service, and the customer shall not be allowed to provide similar services and commercial activities utilizing such thing
4. The company for a better service may display and send through email and SMS various information in regard to service, service-related notice, management message and others
Article 15 (Notification and change of service contents)
1. The Company shall notify users of the characteristics, procedures and methods of each service through the service screen according to the type of service, and the customer must understand the service and use the service for each service notified by the company
2. If the contents of the service are changed, the company must notify at least in announcement of its website 7 days before the change, and the company will not be held responsible for any damages incurred by customers not viewing the notice.
Article 16 (maintenance and suspension of services)
1. The use of the service is conducted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there is a special obstacle in the business or technology of the company, but, it is not the day or time that the company set for the need for periodic inspections.
2. The company can divide the service into a certain range and set the available time for each range separately, in which case the information will be announced in advance.
3. The Company may suspend the delivery of the Service if it falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
A. Inevitable due to construction work, such as maintenance of service facilities
B. In the event that a telecommunications carrier prescribed in the Telecommunication Business Act terminates the telecommunication service
C. In the case of a service provided by a third party such as an affiliate store company, not a service provided directly by the company, when a third party such as an affiliate store company terminates the service
D. Other causes of force majeure
4. The Company may limit or suspend all or part of the Services in case of interruption of normal service due to national emergency, power outage, disruption of service facilities, or excessive use of services
5. The Company may discontinue the services provided in the event of a replacement for a new service or for which the Company is unable to provide the Service
Article 17 (Limitation on customers; Use of Payment)
1. The Company may limit the customer’s use of the Payment if it falls under any of the following subparagraphs
.If seller’s and buyer’s names happen to be identical
.If there are any requests from supporting and publishing companies for payment service
.In the case above, the company will notify the customer through the message of the website
.In case of duplication of suspension and service restriction reason, release can be processed only when all suspension termination conditions are satisfied
Article 18 (Limitation on customers; Deposit and Withdrawal)
1. The Company may limit or delay the use of customers; deposits and withdrawals in the following cases
A) When the name of the customer to be deposited and the name of the depositor have been deposited differently
B) If the first withdrawal amount after membership is excessive
C) In the event that the Company is operating policy requires limiting or delaying the use of deposits and withdrawals
D) Out of the scope of the service use rights set by the company
2. In the case above, the company will notify the customer through the message on the homepage
3. In the case of duplication of use limitation and delay reason, it can be cancelled only when the administrator or the operator has the release condition required
Article 19 (Reversion of Right and Use of Works)
1. Taur Trading Ltd. user can post photos, article, information, videos, and contents (hereinafter referred to as “posts”) such as opinion or suggestion on service in a way that company permits
2. Company can delete or reject user’s posts if the company thinks the posts are against the law & the company’s policy. However, company does not have right to review all posts made by users. The user can request for reviewing posts that are found to be violating the user’s right.
3. User has to pay for all legal and non-legal responsibility if the user posted contents that are against the law & the company’s policy. The user has to get permission from the owner of content in order to use another user’s content.
Chapter 5 Using Cryptocurrency Transaction Services
Article 20 (Cryptocurrency Sales Registration / Purchase Registration)
1. customers who wish to sell or purchase cryptocurrency through the services provided by the Company must register the transaction in accordance with the registration form provided by the Company
2. Use of Supplementary Services
A. customers who want to sell cryptocurrency can apply for additional services provided by the company for more effective sales when registering transactions. The specific details of the supplementary services are determined by the company
B. All services provided by Taur Trading Ltd. to customers in connection with the sale / purchase of cryptocurrency shall be used only for the convenience of each customer, and all similar services beyond the scope of use of the service and commercial use shall be prohibited
3. Modification of Cryptocurrency Properties
A. Modifications such as adding registered cryptocurrency information cannot be changed after the transaction is processed
B. In the case of cryptocurrency registration, you cannot cancel additional services you have applied, only additional ones
C. If buyer is selected, deletion is not possible
4. Income Other Than Fees
A. the interest earned by the Company in the course of using the Company Service shall be in return for the Company to provide services for the payment of the cryptocurrency, and the customer shall not be entitled to claim the return
Article 21 (Limitation on Use of Transaction Services)
|Division||Reason for suspension||Release condition||Suspension effect|
|Service Restrictions Service not available other than||- Name(Contact) unverified
- Hacking / fraud incidents - customers who related to incident (contacts and personal information) - Billing Security Consecutive Error - Application for Withdrawal - Other: Administrative judgment (if serious failure of normal service progress)
|Resolve the reason for suspension - Administrative judgment||Other than Log In Transaction, charge, non-withdrawal|
|Log In Restrictions||- Password succession error - Hacking / fraud incidents - If in doubt as an imposter - Other: Administrator's judgment - If you are suspected of providing similar services and commercial applications utilizing the API||- Resolve the reason for suspension - Administrative judgment||Unable to log in|
|Some Service Limits (Purchase, sale, withdrawal limit)||According to the administrator's judgment, if it is judged that there is no problem in using the service other than the specific service such as purchase / sale / withdrawal, it can be processed as partial restriction||- Resolve the reason for suspension - Administrative judgment||No specific service available|
1. If the member resides in a place where the company’s service use is violated or is feared to be violated by local law, the member shall confirm that his or her service use may result in disadvantages. In particular, if the members’ use of the service violates the local law or is concerned about the member’s use of the service, the investigation of the company’s investigation is conducted immediately.
2. In case a court order, request for investigation cooperation from the investigation agency, and a government agency request to freeze the member’s account and electronic wallet are requested, the company shall freeze the account and electronic wallet without the consent of the member.
Article 22 Notification and cancellation of transaction service usage restrictions
1. In case of Article 18, the company shall notify the contents to the members by e-mail or message on the website.
2. In case the company makes a request for the reason why the member was forced to reject the transaction by refusing to accept the member’s license, or in case the member has a credit agreement with the other party.
3. If the reason for the stop is duplicated, it can be cancelled only if all conditions are met.
Chapter 6 Service Use Fees
Article 23 Contents of service fee related to cryptocurrency transaction
1. The company imposes a fee on behalf of the buyer / seller in return for providing services over the Internet The fees are stated in the company’s website usage and may change according to the company and market conditions.
2. The Company may discontinue any service provided in the event of a replacement for a new service or for which no other company can provide the Service
Article 24 Point
1. Points refer to cryptocurrency used in the related services designated by the company and can be refunded in cash
2. In principle, the company shall accumulate a point for the seller when the transaction of the password is terminated.
3. The company can give points to members at random by event.
4. Points granted pursuant to paragraph 3 may be cancelled due to company circumstances.
5. The company may restrict or prohibit cash refunds for points granted under paragraph 3. You can still use it for purchase.
6. In principle, points will be refunded in full upon withdrawal from membership or termination of service contract. However, if you do not have a refundable account number, the points may be deleted
7. When a member leaves the membership or cancels the service contract, the points granted under paragraph 3 shall be completely destroyed.
8. The company has no financial or obligation to pay points.
9. The company may restrict member’s point exchange in each of the following cases: In such a case, the company may notify the members of the reason for the restriction and proceed with the authentication / verification procedure according to the company’s internal standards.
A. If there is a request from the court or the relevant authority
B. The amount, condition or method of exchange is not usual or excessive
C. In case a member is suspected of committing a crime or hiding the revenue from a crime.
D. In case reasonable need to limit exchange to company policies is recognized
Chapter 7 Protection of Personal Information
Article 25 Consent to customer Information Use
1. The personal information protection policy of the customer is applied to the personal information of the customer When the customer writes the customer information in the use application form, it means that you agree that the Company will collect, use and provide the customer Information described in the Application for Use pursuant to these Terms and Conditions The person in charge of managing the customer information is the operator determined by the company.
2. To enable customers to use the Company and the services associated with the Company in a useful and convenient manner, the Company may use the customer’s information in accordance with the procedures set forth in this Agreement or may provide such information to the business partner with the Company However, the company will always disclose or distribute your information to third parties only if we notify the partners in advance, the purpose of the offer, the details of the membership information to be provided, etc. and obtain the consent of the customer, except in the case that there is a request from the national agency liable for any violation of the provisions of the Act, such as the Basic Act on Telecommunications, if there is a criminal purpose for the crime or if there is a request from the Information Communication Ethics Committee. However, the Company shall not be liable for any violation of the provisions of the Act, such as the Basic Act on Telecommunications, if there is a request from the national agency, if there is a criminal purpose for the crime or if there is a request from the Information Communication Ethics Committee, we will always disclose or distribute your information to third parties only if we notify the partners in advance, the purpose of the offer, the details of the membership information to be provided etc. and obtain the consent of the customer However, that the limitations of this Article shall not apply to the exchange of mutual information between the two Parties relating to the transaction.
3. If the applicant or the customer has changed the personal information on the application form, he / she must immediately correct the relevant information through the operator or the customer information change window, but you cannot change the customer ID, name, date of birth.
4. In the case of the preceding paragraph, the customer shall be liable for any damages caused by unmodified information, and the company shall have no liability for this.
5. If a customer is dissatisfied with the handling of personal information of the company, he / she must submit the relevant information in writing to the company. In this case, the company must deal with the customer’s complaint according to the legitimate procedure
6. Customer’s revocation of contract is in accordance with Article 8, and in the event that the contract of use is terminated, the customer’s personal information will be retained in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, such as the Consumer Protection Act on Electronic Commerce etc. and shall be deleted thereafter.
7. The personal information provided by the member shall not be provided for purposes other than the member’s consent. Except in the following cases:
A. In case personal information is provided to the payment agency for payment by cryptogram and billing fees
B. In case the data are provided to investigation institutions as legal evidence (it can be provided according to the legal procedure.)
Chapter 8 Compensation for damages and Disclaimers
Article 26 Damage Compensation
1. The company does not guarantee any specific terms or conditions not specified in this Agreement, to the extent permitted by law. In addition, the company shall not guarantee the value of any type of goods or cryptocurrency issued or not guaranteed payment by the company. In addition, the information, data, reliability and accuracy of facts posted on the service by the member shall not be guaranteed by the method prepared by the member, and the member shall be held liable for any damages incurred by the member
2. The company is not related to the company, such as the service operators or members, who are not impaired due to reasons attributable to their return or defects in the blockchain based on the code currency.
3. In the event a member suffers damages due to the company’s negligence or negligence, the company shall compensate for damages in accordance with these terms and conditions. However, the company shall recover only the password currency and points that correspond to the result of the transaction error after the member removes the details of the transaction from the data. In addition, the company shall not be liable for indirect, special or punitive damages.
A. In case service use is disabled due to reasons attributable to the member
B. Loss of members due to reasons attributable to the members during the service access or utilization process
C. Losses arising from third parties illegally accessing or using the company’s servers
D. Losses arising from third parties preventing transmission to or from company servers
E. Losses arising from the transmission or dissemination of malicious programs by third parties
F. Losses arising from the use of services by third parties, such as damage caused by omission, omission or destruction of transmitted data
G. Loss due to failure of telecommunication services provided by the carrier. In particular, the company’s service provision has been disrupted due to the reasons for other force majeure, which are attributable to the business side of the business that establishes legal relationships such as a service contract with the company and the members and provides telecommunication services.
H. Damage caused by force majeure, such as display, accident, flood, fire, earthquake, etc.
I. Losses due to inevitable obstacles caused by the nature of the cryptocurrency. In particular, the issue management system itself has failed to provide services to the company due to its limitations or technical limitations.
J. Damage Losses arising from other intentional or innocent reasons of the company
4. The company can conduct server inspection at any time to ensure stable service and the members can exchange password currency after the server is checked. In particular, when there is a possibility that the member may suffer damages due to a computer failure due to excessive number of orders, and an emergency inspection is made to the member through the necessary minimum scope
5. In the event the information provided to the company is not true, the company may suspend the service and cancel all or part of the damages caused by this Agreement.
6. If a member asks the company for damages under this section, the company shall pay the member’s password or point in the electronic wallet, which the member may finally have, regardless of the member’s intention
7. If damages occur to the company due to the member’s illegal actions, the company may exercise its claim to the member for damages under the law. Therefore, please use the company’s services in accordance with the statutes.
Article 27 Disclaimer
1. The Company shall not be liable for any of the following
A) In case of force majeure such as exhibition, affairs, natural disasters or national emergency
B) In the event of damages caused by intention or negligence of the user
C) In the case of a telecommunication service failure provided by other telecommunication carriers under the Telecommunication Business Act
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disruption in the use of the Service due to the reasons for the User’s failure
3. The Company is not responsible for any civil and criminal law related obligations. These obligations include any fraud activities or defamation caused by user during service usage
4. The Company shall not be liable for the contents of the materials posted or transmitted by users
5. The Company shall not be liable for any defects in the delivery of cryptocurrency due to defective services of the cryptocurrency issuance management system or telecommunication service provider or due to the periodic server inspection time
6. The contents of the cryptocurrency registered in Taur Trading Ltd. exchange is registered by each customer and the company is not responsible for the contents of registration
Article 28 Representative and Disclaimer of Guarantee
1. The Company does not have the authority to represent customers who want to sell or buy cryptocurrency, and any act of the Company is not considered to be a seller or a substitute act of the Buyer
2. The Company does not warrant the truth, authenticity or legality of a sales physician or purchasing physician in connection with the sale and purchase of customers through the services provided by the Company
3. The Company shall not be liable for any warranties of merchandise or services handled by the site linked to the Company site linked to the Company and the Company shall operate independently and the Company shall not be liable for any transaction
Article 29 Competent Court and Governing Law
When a dispute arises in connection with the use of the service, such as the company’s tariff system, the court that has jurisdiction over the company’s headquarters will be the court of competent jurisdiction
2. The laws of the Hong Kong apply to lawsuits between the Company and its customers in connection with the use of the Service
1. This terms and conditions applies as of 15th of June 2020.